H20 Beam for Sale Formwork for Concrete
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6.7 US $6.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000m Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FSS-BM
- Grain: Straight Grain
- Bonding Strength: Ⅲ(Nc)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E0
- Place of Origins: China
- Usage: Outdoor
- Glue for Laminated: WBP Glue
- Density: 5.5kg/M
- Transport Package: Pallets
- Origin: Shandong Province, China
- Material: Radiata Pine
- Core Polywood: Radiata Pine
- Plywood Type: Laminated Veneer Lumber
- Specifications: H20
- Grade: Excellent Grade
- Height: 200mm
- Glue for Assemble: White Glue for Cold Press
- Trademark: FUSHI
- Specification: as request
- HS Code: 4418600090
H timber beam is mainly used in the erection of horizontal formword system, vertical formwork system, column formwork system and other ferroconcrete panel system.
|Materials||New Zealand pine as flange board|
|Poplar plywood as web board|
|Paint||yellow antirust mixed paint|
|Certificate||AS-1577 Standard/SGS Certificate|
|Shear Resistance (V)||≥ 20||27.71||Pass|
|Bending Resistance (M)||≥ 12||15.75||Pass|
|Bearing Resistance (Rb)||≥ 60||71.07||Pass|
|Bending Stiffness (E1)||Class I WBP||460 kNm2||Pass|
1) stronger, straighter, and more uniform.
2) much less likely than conventional lumber to warp, twist, bow, or shrink due to its composite nature.
3) Made in a factory under controlled specifications and reduce onsite labor.
3. Trade terms:
1) MOQ: 1*20GP
2) Payment terms: T/T with 30% deposit in advance or L/C at sight.
3) Delivery time: 15~20 days after getting your deposit
4) Packing: seaworthy pallets packing.